6) WAYS TO HELP FINISH THE COMMISSION & REACH PEOPLE
IN THE 10/40 WINDOW
- PRAY: But when you pray, move your feet!
- SHARE TRUTH: Engage foreign students, refugees, etc. in America. “All Saints” movie.
- RECRUIT MISSION WORKERS: Many mission schools and organizations need workers.
- WORK FOR EQUALITY/INDEPENDENCE: Try to empower the suffering locally. This helps make churches stronger.
- CONNECT ONLINE: facebook, wechat, etc.
- EARN/SAVE MONEY: John Calvin said that the goal of Christians is to earn as much money as possible, save as much money as possible so they can give away as much money as possible. EGW emphasizes wise giving, but avoid causing dependence.
- CHURCH BUSINESS DIRECTORY: Try to buy from other Christians first. Very powerful.
- BUY WISELY: Purchases impact people far away. Buy from local Christians 1st.
- GIVE MONEY: Help missions get started and become independent as soon as possible.
- SAVE ENVIRONMENT: Many choices here have major impacts on other countries.
- GARDEN: Gardens solve major world problems. Learn/follow God’s garden ideas.
- DESIGN EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS: We need more materials with Bible and science combined.
- DO CHURCH PRESENTATIONS:
- BE A MISSIONARY: Missionaries are needed in many fields to witness, esp. teachers.
- WORK FOR ADRA/AID ORGANIZATIONS: There are many disasters that need professional workers all over the world.
- WORK ABROAD: Many Christians work in regular jobs overseas and witness there.
- DO INTL. BUSINESS WITH CHRISTIANS: If you need to buy things overseas, try to buy from overseas Christians.
- OTHERS: Again, pray and move your feet! God will give you ideas.